Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Grow with God!

My Small Group and I are starting a new book next week called "Seeds" by Priscilla Shirer and I am utterly thrilled for it! It's about living in the word. Something I find hard to do with a full time job and a toddler. Lord help me! I co-lead with a sweet Mama named Magen from St. Louis! She moved here a year ago with her husband and two boys and we instantly clicked! It's funny because I had been praying for months for new friends. While that sounds bad, it's not. I just needed a different group of women who shared some of the same interest as me. Interest like changing poopy diapers, chasing toddlers around, eating left over bananas and half eaten pb&j's for lunch....women who understood when I came to study with ketchup on my shirt and my hair in a bun, women who wanted to hang out at jungle gyms and community pools, women who didn't judge me by my dirty house and stinky car. Women like me. God answered that prayer for me in such a big way and I am forever grateful for the women he has freshly put in my life. So so grateful! Thank you Jesus!!! With that being said, my sweet friend Magen and I decided to do a "Garden Party" to kick off our Seeds Small Group Study and I am so excited. I can find any reason to bust out the stripey straws and pom poms. Here is the "garden party" inspiration I have came up with! 

And I also love this print! 
Proverbs 138:8

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment