Wednesday, July 10, 2013

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS!!!

After finding out that we are having another boy, I was SUPER thrilled. What's not to love? Boys love their Mama's, they are easy, they don't require much, and I have tons of boy stuff! The fact is, I grew up with five women in my house. We had the best times, but there was a lot of emotions flying around and I happy to be missing that in my own household. I was made to mother boys. I am at one with them. I don't mind dirty floors and fake tattoos. I don't mind breaking up fist fights and cleaning up blood. Boys are best friends with each other. No cat fights. No drama. No dates. No weddings to pay for me. Can I get an amen?! 

With that being said, we have started working on the nursery. It's painted a pretty muted mint/blue color so I am keeping the color and using this color combination to fill in the details.

Here is a little Treasury Board I put together on Etsy this morning of some stuff I have found over the last week that has caught my eye! 

Looking forward to this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment