Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Whirlwind

Oh mylanta. Literally. 
Our life has been a whirlwind lately and I have been so sidetracked it's not even funny. 
Somehow I need to regain my focus because I have A LOT to do. 

Real quick recap on what's been going on...
My husband got transferred to Baltimore (Yay because my twin lives there!) 
We decided to sell our house.
My husband's transfer got cancelled. (Yay! Boo!) 
We decided to still sell the house so it goes on the market next week! 
Our realitor thinks it will sell fast so now we have to find a new house.
All of this while I am 7 months preggo. 
The baby's room is not even done and I am beginning to wonder if I should even worry about it at this point. Pure craziness right now. Oh, and the holidays are coming and our sweet Landon's 3rd birthday. My world has been rocked and even though I can barely think straight, I am so beyond grateful for these blessings that have been given to us! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Jesus!!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment