Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall-la-la-laaaaaaaa!!!

It's no secret that Fall has arrived. All I smell is pumpkin spice and all I see is orange!!
Fall hasn't always been a time of year that I look forward to. Growing up in Florida, summer is and has always been where it's at....so while growing up, Fall didn't mean much except for Halloween was coming. As I've gotten older (sadly), Fall has become #2 on my list of favorite times of year and for one reason, the cozy feeling it brings. The warm apple cider, the fuzzy sweaters, the laughter from the children who are playing outside more because heat exhaustion disappears, and the thought of families coming together makes me all warm inside. Who doesn't like to feel warm and fuzzy inside?! 

With that being said I made this little fall board with a few of my favorite pins! 


Enjoy my friends. 
Hopefully I have some friends out there. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment