Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bookmark it!

Every morning when I get to work, I log into my computer, grab myself a cup of tea, then go straight to my bookmarks and read blog posts for about 30 minutes. It's how I start my mornings. I love reading how someone spends their day or check out someones updated kitchen or the latest fashion around the bloggity blog world. Below are a few of my favorites, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Momastery
Glennon is hilarious and heart wrenching! She will not disappoint.

Under the Sycamore
Ashley is a mother of 5 who can do it all! Her stories are warm, tender, and awesome!

The Daybook
Sydney's blog is a fashion blog, but she has thee most adorable little boy who she incorporates into the blog and her crazy stories and pictures are killer.

BluebirdKisses
A Canadian mother blogging about life and everything that goes with it.

Lay Baby Lay
She whips up inspiration boards for children like no other. Love to visit her blog for ideas!

Bower Power
You guys, Katie is hilarious! She lives in Georgia and blogs about home renovations with three handsome boys running around, including her husband. ;)

Those are my favorite blogs. I have like a million that I randomly go to but these are my cup of joe!

In related news, well kind of...

Have you guys ever been to the The Animal Print Shop?
Adorbs. Can't wait to get the cow cow for my little. He is obsessed with COWS!



No comments:

Post a Comment