Friday, June 14, 2013

Describe yourself.

You know that moment when someone asks you to describe yourself and you just sit there stumped. Like, who am I? Should I shout out all my good qualities? Should I be vague? Should I go into detail? Describe yourself? Why do we have to do this? I go 'round and 'round and finally blurt these gems out...

  • I have a twin sister. 
  • I am married to a man named Ryan and have a son named Landon.
  • I like pizza. 
When I really want to say this...

  • I have a twin sister who's name is Kandi (don't ask!) who is my rock. I spent 29 years seeing her practically everyday, then she moved to Baltimore and it made me so very sad. 
  • I am married to a man named Ryan who is hardworking, dedicated, loving, always forgiven Christian who spent 786 days in jail because he got into a fight during college and I have a son named Landon who has blond hair and blue eyes and is the love of my life. He dances all the time, spits out food way too often and wakes me up to play cars in the wee hours of the morning. 
  • I like pizza. I like pizza from anywhere with anything on it. Okay, except for anchovies. But to be completely honest I have never even had anchovies. I am from the South. We don't eat anchovies. 
 I want to tell people all about me and I want to know all about them. I ask way to many questions about people and when I am sure it comes off as being "nosy", I am just curious. I am curious as to what people like, who they love and why, what they do. It's intriguing to me. My ideal job would be to just talk to people and listen to them and converse with me about nothing and everything all at one. Like sit on the front porch with sweet tea and nutter butters kind of talk. Friendly talk, not therapy....but in a way it ends up being therapy. I could talk and listen for days. A part of me contributes that to growing up with 5 women in our house. We could talk the ears off a corn and we still can! 

So this is your warning, I talk a lot. I talk about mostly everything. I ain't skeered. I ain't skeered of judgement or harsh comments or dislike. I once this on Pinterest and it has become my life's motto: 


Be peachy! 
♥ B

No comments:

Post a Comment